Bachelors or aboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , Science , Math/Physics , Music, Performing Arts, Psychology, Linguistics
Details: 1. A pleasant learning/teaching environment(classrooms are surrounded by a library(see
the school website) and independent learning is encouraged)
2. Result-oriented. The curriculum provided is understood as a platform on which
teachers work in their own ways and teach with their talents
3. Freedom and trust are bestowed to teachers for both teachers’ creativity and students’.
4. Academic and technique support and career development opportunity.
5. Locally competitive salary
1. Native Level Fluency
2. University degree (from an English Speaking country)
3. Honesty and responsibility
5. TEFL, CELTA, TESOL or equivalent OR at least ONE year of ESL/EFL teaching
1. A strong desire to live and work in China
2. Experience of working with children
3. Robust health
4. Ability to adapt
Required of the teacher:
-Dedication in providing good quality contractual teaching hours
-A supportive attitude to the continuing success of the school
Salary and Benefits
1. 11,000 to 13,600 RMB, depending on the candidate’s education, certification,
experience, length of contract and workload.
2. Residence Work Visa
3. 1,000USD airfare allowance on the completion of contract.
4. Up to 2,000USD leaving bonus on the completion of contract, prorated more or less
depending on the length of contract and based on overall performance during length of
5. Free, fully-furnished apartment (valued at over 2,000CNY) is provided for single use.
teacher will pay for the utilities of electricity, gas, and telephone. OR Accommodation
Allowance of 2,200 Yuan).
6. Free internet school is provided.
7. 28 days per year annual leave (10 days school leave + 12 days public holiday).
8. Group medicare.
9. Meals are provided during work time.
10. 2 hours of free Mandarin Chinese lessons per week.
11. Professional development opportunities are available throughout the semester.
12. Free arrival pick-up and transfer to apartment is provided for all teachers.
How to apply:
Send an English version resume, a recent photo and a brief statement as to why you
are interested and qualified to teach at Interlingua School. Please note that further
documents will be asked to be provided. Such documents are; a copy of your passport,
degree, TEFL certificate as well as any other documents that may be required for
applying for your work visa.
Furthermore, we will ask you some questions about teaching English as a foreign
language. And we will supply you with a sample contract and a list of contract packages
for your review. We will discuss any teaching and contract questions with you in detail. If
possible we will contact you to set up a convenient time for a telephone interview.
Within ten to fifteen days after we have collected all the necessary documents, we will
supply you with the application processing feedback. A sample contract as well as
teacher’s handbook will be sent to you for your perusal. If everything is correct and the
school seems like a good match for both parties, a formal offer of employment will be
Upon acceptance of the offer to teach English for Interlingua School you will be required
to furnish us with the following documents and information (if not previously sent):
* Copy of bachelors degree (or Masters)
* Copy of TEFL Certificate/Diploma, if applicable, or any other language training
* Copy of resume
* Copy of passport
* Copy of police check, if applicable
* Passport photo in the size of 3.5 x 4.5 cm
* Health report (Physical Exam)
* Reference letter from your current/former employer, if applicable
* the address and telephone number to which we will send you the work visa
* The location of the Chinese Embassy where you would apply for your work visa
* Authenticated degree