BACHELOR DEGREE CERTIFICATEFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , Science , Math/Physics , A’LEVEL ECONOMICS,ACCOUNTS,,CHEM,AND IGCSE HIST
Details: Dar es Salaam, situated on the tropical coast of Tanzania and with easy connections to Mount
Kilimanjaro, the Serengeti National Park, the island of Zanzibar and Kenyan cities of Mombasa and
Nairobi is rapidly expanding and now is the ideal time to experience the beauty and excitement of
teaching in East Africa.
Feza International School is a Cambridge accredited, multilanguage international school in Dar es
Salaam, Tanzania. Feza International is an exam centre for IGCSE and A level examinations as
well as all Key Stage Checkpoint Exams. We welcome students from age 5 to late teens.
We are recruiting for the following positions:
• Primary Teachers (Classroom) – Years 1 to 4
• English Subject Teachers – Years 5-9
• English Subject Teachers IGCSE/A Levels – Years 10-13
• A level Physics Teacher
• A Level Chemistry Teacher
• IGCSE History Teacher
• A level Accounting
• A level Economics
All applicants should be fluent in English, have a minimum of bachelor’s degree and at least 3
years teaching experience. Any teacher with previous experience in teaching for Cambridge
International Assessment Education (Checkpoint, IGCSE, and A-level) will be given priority.
Compensation & Benefits
• Competitive Salary paid in USD
• Generous Housing allowance with the option to either live in school provided accommodation
or use the allowance to live in the suburb of your choice
• Free National Healthcare Cover or a contribution to international health insurance
• Flights from your destination to Dar es Salaam at the beginning of the year and again at the
end of the school year.
• Breakfast and Lunch provided.
• Fully equipped classrooms with smartboards
Examine all 2 ads by this employer