THIS EMPLOYER IS ONLY ACCEPTING APPLICANTS CURRENTLY LOCATED IN United States of America
Must have a legal working status for United States of America to apply!Fields of Expertise:
Science , Math/Physics , Chemistry
Details: Westminster Christian School is accepting applications for a full time high school science
teacher. A PK - 12 college preparatory school in the northwest suburbs of Chicago (Elgin, IL),
Westminster is seeking a dynamic teacher of Physics and Chemistry. Westminster is seeking
someone with a strong sense of calling and ready to make a difference in students’ lives. We are
committed to excellence in the classroom and will offer strong compensation to the right candidate.
An ideal candidate is one who:
• Professes faith in Jesus Christ as his or her Savior and Lord and lives a life of high
character guided by this faith.
• Has strong professional or collegiate references; teaching certification and experience
in a secondary school setting is preferred.
• Understands the sciences deeply and possesses effective pedagogical approaches
within the discipline to teach both regular and honors/AP students.
• Exhibits creativity, strong organizational skills and is flexible, patient, and responsible.
• Values student inquiry and academic challenge.
• Exhibits strong communication and relational skills with students and adults.
• Encourages and cultivates spiritual growth in his or her students both inside of and
outside of the classroom experience.
• Values personal and professional growth.
• Cultivates and enhances a collaborative learning community.
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity, please visit our website under Employment
Opportunities to fill out an online application.