UNIVERSITY DEGREEFields of Expertise:
ESL to Children ,
Details: Vungtau offers a peaceful and relaxing environment. You will have fresh air, wonderful
weather, beautiful mountain, great beaches, restaurants, bars and night life there.
Besides that the cost of living is low.
AMA Vung tau is seeking ELT teachers for the following positions:
• General English to Adults and Young Learners
• Exam Preparation (IELTS and TOEFL)
. Public schools
• Corporate ELT Programmes.
1) Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
2) To be a native English speaker
3) A qualification in English Language Teaching (CELTA or equivalent):
Although previous teaching experience is preferred, newly certified teachers are more
than welcome to apply.
Teachers are currently living in Vietnam are preferable.
At AMA Vung tau you will initially sign a 1 year contract with a 2 month
probation period. All salaries are paid on an hourly basis and are net of taxes
( AMA VUNG TAU pays the taxes on your behalf). The average schedule for a full time
teacher is from 18 - 25 hours per week, averaging some 80-100+ hours per month..
All salaries at AMA VUNG TAU are based on qualifications, experience and your
teaching performance. During the initial interview applicants are told of the salary band
that applies to them, based on qualifications and teaching experience. Teaching
performance is determined by a demonstration teaching class if you are applying from
within Vietnam and by a submitted lesson plan followed up with a panel interview if you
are applying from outside the country. The outcome of the demo class / panel interview
will help decide the initial pay offered.
The following benefits apply to all AMA VUNG TAU teachers:
• Assistance in acquiring a work permit
• Help with visa renewals
. Option to transfer between our training centres
. World-class facilities and teaching resources
Are you interested?
Please forward by email the following to our recruitment department
In your email, please include:
• A current C.V (resume)
• A recent color photograph of yourself
• A brief cover letter
• A letter of recommendation with at least 3 applicable references
• A scanned copy of your passport biography page
• A scanned copy of your degree AND teaching certificates (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA etc.)