Bachelors or higherFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Salary:
ESL Jobs in major Korean cities. Experienced, reputable, honest recruiters you can count on.
Posted By: AMS Korea
TEACH ENGLISH IN SOUTH KOREA
Asia Marketing Services (AMS) is a recruiting firm that specializes in placing experienced and beginning ESL (English as a Second Language) teachers in schools throughout South Korea. We are looking for qualified candidates to fill teaching positions as they are needed. Spending part of your life working in Asia can be one of the more fulfilling
experiences of your professional life. It is our hope to facilitate that experience for our teachers. Teaching ESL in Korea ranges from teaching English conversation to SAT and TOEFL preparation. Curriculum is provided in most cases.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in any field (English or Education majors are
• Excellent English language skills
• One year teaching commitment
* No teaching experience required.
* Graduating seniors can apply now and start the process upon graduation.
- 2.10- 2.50 million Won (Korean currency) per month salary
* Total monthly package is roughly 2.80-3.20 million Won including housing and bonus.
-Free furnished housing (included in the above total monthly package)
-Severance bonus of one-month’s salary upon completion of contract (included in the
above total monthly package)