Bachelor DegreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Government-Issued Teaching License Salary:
We have currently three elementary and one junior high school looking to hire certified/licensed foreign teachers.
Basic Requirements of the Program:
1. Bachelor degree+ or above / a NFQ Lv. 7+ diploma
2. Native speaker from the USA, the UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand,
and South Africa (or ones who own a passport from one of those
3. Government issued teaching license
U.S. - professional/provisional/substitute teaching license
Canada - registered teacher in any province
U.K. - QTS with induction passed
Ireland - registered with the Teaching Council
Australia - registered teacher in any state
New Zealand - registered with Education Council
South Africa - SACE
The salary detail is as follows:
1. Base Salary:
Bachelor Degree: US$ 2,050/month
Master Degree: US$ 2,280/month
Doctoral Degree: US$ 2,380/month
2. Fully Punctuality Bonus: US$ 65/month
3. Housing allowance: US$ 165/month
Spousal allowance: US$ 165/month
(lmt’d to parents, spouse, and child)
4. Airfare reimbursement: US$ 1,300 max./trip
(arrival and departure)
5. Year-end performance bonus:
Bachelor Degree: US$ 3,075 max.
Master Degree: US$ 3,420 max.
Doctoral Degree: US$ 3,570 max.
Welfare & Benefits:
1. A total of 15 days of personal leaves
2. 3 days of sick leaves per semester
3. 1 hr of bank leave per month
4. Complete national health insurance coverage
(70% employer, 30% employee)
5. Labor insurance (70% employer, 20% employee, 10% government)
6. 2 million NTD Accidental Insurance provided by the school
7. 20,000 NTD Medical Insurance provided by the school
Taiwan is 34% cheaper than the United States. Therefore, to maintain the same lifestyle, if you made US$ 4,000/month, in Taiwan you only have to make US$ 2,640. Not to mention Taiwan offers complete health care to all residents. Our medical expense here is extremely low. A trip to
a doctor costs around US$ 6.25~18 and the medication is mostly free. Taiwan is also a food paradise, so you never have to worry about not finding authentic American food here. And guess what, in Taiwan you don’t have to tip the waiter, so eating out is so much cheaper than it is in the
US, and you definitely don’t have to drive 20 min. just to get food.
Work as an English teacher for various grades in the designated primary or junior high school, using the standardized English textbook. Assist with English-related activities and promotions in the school. Participate in making lesson plans, teaching aids , classroom decoration, and
worksheets. Correct students’ homework and exams, and provide assessments of students.