BachelorFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary ,
Details: Internships Colombia in Collaboration with the Colombian Ministry of Education (MEN) needs
English Teachers in all Colombia!
Start date: the 4th of March for an orientation week (04/03 - 12/03) - 100 positions available
Duration: 1 semester, until the 30th of June
Location: Colombia - 62 locations
If you want to apply, please send us asap your resume, a copy of your passport, a copy of your
bachelor’s degree and a short video presentation in English (1 minute).
- Natives or fluent English speakers (min C1)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Over 21 years old
- TEFL/TESOL certification preferred
- International Insurance
- Monthly stipend of 1 550 000 cop (Colombia’s minimum wage for 2018: 781,242
- Orientation including accommodation and meals - 9 days in Bogota
- Teach at local middle, high schools - 62 locations in all the country
- Domestic flight from Bogota to placement location
- Visa provided by program - courtesy visa
- Assistance to find an accomodation with the local coordinators
- The program will provide participants with local health insurance (EPS). Nevertheless, you also
need to have an international health insurance.
Thanks in advance!