Bachelor or AboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Curriculum Developer , Science , Math/Physics , English, EconomicsSalary:
★★★ English, Math/Physics, Chemistry and Economics Teachers Required at an International School, Daqing, China ★★★
Cambridge International Centre, Daqing No 1 Middle School
We are an international school, Daqing Cambridge International Center (DQCIE), located in North East of China. It’s a top school in the city and the Province with outstanding academic achievement and excellent facilities. The DQCIE delivers IGCSE and A-level education program affiliated to CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) syllabus. The center currently has a strong international academic teaching team containing over 14 experienced foreign teachers.
What we require:
• Minimum bachelor’s degree holder.
• 2 years minimum teaching experience in the related subjects.
• IGCSE / A-Level teaching experience is an asset and preferable.
• English teachers must be Native English speaker.
• Weekly working time: Monday to Friday
What we offer:
• Competitive salary: up to RMB25000 after tax per month.
• Accommodation: Free on-campus accommodation, two rooms with full furniture (TV, air-condition, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, heating, shower).
• Paid annual holidays including summer (6 weeks) and winter vacation and statutory Chinese holidays.
• Airport or train station pick up.
• Medical insurance and annual flight allowance up to RMB 8000.
• Contract Completion Bonus.
• Free Chinese language course.
• Work permit and Z-visa application help.
• Referral bonus policy.
How to Apply:
• Cover letter.
• Detailed resume - specified to month/year.
• Self-introduction by a short video.
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan).
• Passport photo page (scan).
• Interview to be conducted via Skype or WeChat video.