Bacheler or AboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Science , Math/Physics , ICT, Computer Science, Economics/Business Salary:
ICT/Computer Science, Physics/Math, Economics/Business and English Teacher Required
We are an international school, located in North East of China. It’s a top school in the city and the Province with outstanding academic achievement and excellent facilities, including the library, ICT labs, science labs, music room, multi-purpose hall, indoor basketball courts, football field, gymnasium, on-campus canteen. It is composed of elementary school, junior high school and high school provides excellent education programs to 12,000 students who are age from 6 to 19.
Its Cambridge International Centre delivers IGCSE and A-level education program affiliated to CAIE (Cambridge Assessment International Education) syllabus. The center has a strong international academic teaching team containing over 12 experienced foreign teachers currently.
What we require:
• Minimum Bachelor degree holder.
• 2 years minimum teaching experience in the related subjects,
• IGCSE / A-Level teaching experience is an asset and preferable.
• Native English speakers are must for English teachers and are preferred for other subjects.
• Be positive and passionate, self-motivation, hardworking and a good team player.
• Weekly working 40 hours- Monday-Fridays.
What we offer:
• Competitive salary: salary for ICT/Computer Science, Physics/Math, Economics/Business subject teachers net pay 15 k to 25 K RMB. English Teacher: Net pay 13K -- 23K RMB / month.
• Accommodation: Free on-campus accommodation, two rooms with full furniture (TV, air-condition, washing machine, refrigerator, microwave, heating, shower)
• Holiday, full paid annual holidays including summer (6 weeks) and winter vacation and statuary Chinese holidays.
• Airport or train station pick up.
• Medical insurance and annual flight allowance.
• Annual Bonus System.
• Free Chinese language course.
• Full-time job with initial three years contract extendable to permanent.
• Work Visa application help
How to Apply:
• Cover letter,
• Detailed resume - specified to month/year,
• Self-introduction by a 1 min video,
• Degree & TEFL certificates (scan)
• Passport photo page (scan)
• Interview to be conducted via Skype or WeChat video.
• Send application with above information.