Bachelor’s degree or higherFields of Expertise:
Curriculum Developer , Science , Math/Physics , Salary:
To teach high school students ESL, AP Literature;
To provide the best possible teaching and learning processes and environment for the
To facilitate the attainment of each students full potential and develop non-academic as
well as academic skills via the teaching of the subject;
To track and analyze student progress and prepare lessons to meet student needs;
To keep detailed records of tutoring sessions using Student Progress Records and/or
To attend Team Meetings and work closely with Center Program Director to meet
students’ academic goals;
Requirements for the positions:
* Native English speakers who major in relevant.
* Bachelor’s degree or higher.
* Motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about teaching as well as living
in a foreign country.
Description for the positions:
* Provide the best possible learning process and environment for
* Help students develop academic and non-academic skills via teaching
* competitive package