Bachelor’s Degree in any fieldFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , Spanish , Science , Math/Physics ,
Details: Are you the adventurous type seeking to travel and explore and get to know rich unusual
and different cultures?
Why not teach with us in Thailand where the sun always shines, the food is the best ever
and the local beauty is intoxicating.
Whether you are a recent University graduate with no experience looking for a unique life
experience or a seasoned professional, we have a position for you.
We are looking for energetic, creative, responsible and culturally sensitive teachers who
meet the following conditions and can start in June 2017:
1. Native English speakers
2. 21-45 years old (Schools Preference)
3. 4 year University Degree (At least Bachelor Degree in any field)
4. TEFL certificate and/or teaching experience preferred but not required.
A contract with MediaKids will include a four day induction in Bangkok, a short training
session before teaching starts and classroom observations. MediaKids offers ongoing
academic support 24/7 throughout the semester!
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION
• Teach Basic English listening, speaking skills and/or reading, writing, grammar
• 20-24 teaching hours/week
• Lesson planning and basic record keeping
WHAT MEDIAKIDS OFFERS YOU?
• Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
• Updated competitive salary packages 31,000 -34,000 baht/ month depending on your
• Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout the semester
• Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
• Full coverage of Work Permit fee
• English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
• Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
• Semester-to-semester contracts with the option of renewing
• Free accident insurance
• Curriculum consultant’s assistance
• Assistance in obtaining the ATM/ Bank Account in Thailand
Interested candidates are invited to apply via email with the following;
1. Resume with current references
2. Recent photo
3. Scan of your photo page of passport
4. Scan of degree and official transcript, TEFL/TESOL certificate (if you have)
5. Updated criminal record check (may be submitted later)
Feel free to contact us for more information.