Bachelor’s degreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten ,
Details: Working 4 Days per Week in a Canadian-Owned English Training School
In search of a committed, professional and enthusiastic North American teacher to join a
progressive school in Cixi, China owned by a couple from Windsor, Ontario, Canada.
Very supportive environment! Start date as soon as possible.
Seeking those with a teaching degree, or an undergraduate degree and TEFL.
Options of a four-day schedule for those interested in more travel and a five-day
schedule for those wanting more routine.
Position includes an opportunity to teach a day in the top public elementary school in the
city, and another day in the top private elementary school in the city, with the additional
teaching days spent at Meijia English Training School. A unique opportunity!
Meijia English Training School is located in Cixi City, just across the bay from beautiful
Shanghai. Tourism destinations, Hangzhou and Ningbo are also nearby.
Accommodations are within walking distance and the inviting neighbourhood includes
numerous local and foreign cuisine options and shopping choices.
One-year teaching package includes:
• 13,000-18,000 RMB per month working 4 days/week
• Flight ticket reimbursement of up to 8,000 RMB upon completion of the contract
• Airport pickup
• Furnished accommodations just steps from the school
• Residence permit and work visa
• Basic health insurance
* Special bonus available
• Must be native English speaker
• Minimum requirement: Bachelors degree and TEFL/TESOL certificate
• TEFL/TESOL not needed with a Teaching Degree (BEd)
• Experience in ESL, ECE, camp counselling, and childcare is an advantage, but not
We are looking for:
• An outgoing personality with a passion for inspiring students to learn
• A confident and enthusiastic leader
• Creativity to engage students through music, dance and art
Please forward a detailed CV with 3 references, a recent photo and copy of