Bachelor Degree or above.Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Primary School HomeroomSalary:
Start from August, 2021
Report to Head of Primary School
Beijing Kaiwen Academy (Haidian Campus) is the top class international school (K-12) in Beijing which is administrated by Kaiwen Education Group. They are trying best to foster talent teachers and provide very competitive salary and benefits packages.
Up to now, there are almost 1,000 students studying at Kaiwen and more than 200 teachers working there.
A Elementary School Homeroom Teacher at Kaiwen works with students from grades 1 to 5, supporting their development in English, Math, Science, Comprehensive Reading and other necessary areas.
Brief Job Descriptions
• Teach up to 15 classes weekly including English, Math, Comprehensive Reading, Science, Enrichment Programs, etc.
• Collaborate with bilingual homeroom teacher to escort and supervise students during lunch and other activities, as well as send students to school bus or parents when school is over.
• Be responsible for the daily management of the class, making class policies and regulations, guaranteeing the order of the class and the good environment of the classroom.
• Enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
• At least 3 years full-time primary school teaching experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or up.
• Qualified teacher status with full credentials/ certifications.
• Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator.
• Team work spirit.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
• Base yearly salary with year end bonus.
• Extra Duty Subsidy & Position Subsidy
• Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
• Social Insurance.
• 128 days maternity leave with full paid
• Relocation fee
• Visa fees
• On campus lodging
• Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
• Plane tickets
• Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
• Education for dependents
• Tuition fee for preschool dependents
• Personal Development Oppoturnities
• Rich staff activities, clubs. Excellent on campus facilities including Gym, swimming pool, tennis court, golf yard, etc.
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities, including Gym, swimming pool, Golf Course and Tennis Court, etc.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.