MA or BA Degree in English Language, Education...Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Salary:
A bachelor’s degree or higher in:
• Teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language
• Education (with a specialization in TESOL, Language Arts,
Applied Linguistics) OR
• Humanities, social science, communications, linguistics or
AND one of the following:
• A recognized teaching qualification by a state, government,
an accrediting authority in the content area; (e.g., a
teaching diploma related to language teaching or a teacher
certification or recognized post bachelor’s degree diploma
in English language teaching); OR
• A recognized ESL/EFL teaching certification or second
language and/or bilingual teaching certification by a/an
state, government, accrediting authority or professional
Minimum of four (4) full-time years teaching experience of
English, TEFL or TESL
• High level of instructional technology skills
• Professional proficiency in computer applications (Microsoft
• Pastoral and student advising experience
· Medical Insurance as per company policy
· It will be a single status employment contract. If the employee wishes to bring
his family on his own expenses then the contractor will support on the visa process and
documentation after the probation period
· Other Benefits as per Saudi labor Law
· Please note this is NOT a rotational contract but a 12 month full time contract -
If selected for an interview you will be notified a week to two weeks prior to the interview.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO COME FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Resumes must be submitted ASAP as we must have approval from our client prior to
inviting you for an interview.
ASAP please e-mail your resume & scanned Passport copy.