B EdFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Science , Math/Physics , IB (MYP/DP)
Details: Oman Private School is an International School providing a unique educational experience in Muscat, Oman. As of the 2018/2019 academic year, OPS will be following the International Baccalaureate program (MYP).
Oman Private School is currently seeking grade 7 to grade 9 teachers. Prospective candidates should be able to utilize an inquiry-based approach with a focus on learning outcomes during all phases of student engagement, instruction, and classroom organization.
We are seeking teachers with Islamic school experience who can integrate Islamic teachings and values into their daily lessons.
Preference will be given to applicants with the following:
- Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience;
- Teaching experience in an accredited Islamic school;
- Teaching experience in the Middle East;
- IB (MYP) teaching experience;
- ESL/EFL teaching experience.
1. Competitive tax-free salary;
2. Semi-furnished, 1bedroom apartment (walking distance from the school);
3. Work visa/ medical coverage/ flight.