Bachelor degree preferredFields of Expertise:
ESL to Children ,
Details: We have immediate openings available for English Teachers at our Changsha location.
Provide a highly engaging and effective learning experience to young learners aged 4-12
Work weeknights and weekends, with 2 consecutive days off per week
Less than 20 hours of teaching per week
Our foreign managers will be seeking candidates who are:
- Native English Speakers ,have NEUTRAL ACCENT
- Enthusiastic and outgoing
- Displays assertiveness while being open-minded
- Reasonably flexible
- Passionate and goal driven
- TEFL Qualified
Experience will not be necessary for the position, but may be preferred. Salaries can
range from 9000 RMB - 13000 RMB depending on qualification (degree and/or
It’s pretty easy to find information online, but here are a few things about Changsha:
- World renowned backyard (Zhangjiajie National Park, Fenghuang Ancient City) and
Historical sites (Shaoshan- birthplace of Chairman Mao)
- Capital of Hunan Province. Second Tier City with two easy to understand METRO lines
- Welcoming and super laid-back EXPAT community, allowing many foreigners to pursue
other hobbies, interests or opportunities
- The Other HUGE attraction to Changsha is the ridiculously cheap housing costs that
are second to none when compared to other pricier 2nd Tier Cities
I’ve been at Bounce for most of my 4 years in China and if the FULLY PAID Holidays or
Treated Staff outings weren’t good enough, then the rewarding work environment
Several of our staff have even designed their own classes, marketing projects and school
trips for added bonuses on top of their salaries!
They’ve ranged from optional Winter camps, Dance routines, Cooking days and even
Basketball days just to name a few.
If you are interested in the position, please forward the following documents and I’ll get
back to you as soon as possible.