Bachelor degreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , ESL to Children , Kindergarten ,
Details: Day School Program
Who We Are
We are Muffy’s International Kindergarten (MIK), a team of dedicated Leaders, Educators and
Learners. Our foreign teachers represent all parts of the world. We pride ourselves in creating a
space that encourages our students to learn and grow naturally.
MIK has been operating in Beijing since 2004. Our vision is to give our students the experience
they need to become caring, life-long learners and Competent and Confident Individuals in a
changing world. We seek to achieve this goal by providing a Holistic Education English
Immersion in which we create a natural and caring environment that allows each student to
develop their full potentials. We encourage students to foster creativity by introducing various
themes, teaching them about the world and environment, and inspiring them to move, sing,
dance, and play.
With our growing number of students, we need talented, experienced and creative individuals to
join our existing team of outstanding teachers.
Our Day School teachers expose each student to a wide assortment of activities that allow them
to become active participants in their learning journey. Using Howard Gardner’s Multiple
Intelligence Theory as the backbone of our curriculum, we tailor our lessons to support each
child’s unique abilities and special talents through the different smarts
Students who come to the school are between the ages of 2 to 7 years old. Each teacher has
their own class they stay with for the entire year with a maximum of 18 students in the class.
Along with our Chinese Teacher assistants and daily life teachers, teachers engage our students
to develop their own talents and social competence to become a curious life-long-learner.
We are currently recruiting for the Fall 2017- 2018 term. We invite you to be part of our team!
Start Date: August , 2017 .
• Minimum of a BA degree preferably in Education
• 120 Hours Tesol/Tefl or Celta certification
• 2 years work experience after graduation
• Native English speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia and New Zealand
• Ability to clear a background check
• Flexible, fun, friendly, creative and able to work as a team
• Monthly salary between 16,000 - 22,000 RMB after taxes
• Sponsored legal Z foreign experts work visa
• Airport pick up upon arrival
• Flight and Housing allowance
• 4 weeks of fully paid holidays
• Paid sick and personal days off
• Performance bonuses
• Medical insurance
• Free weekday lunches
• Free Chinese Lessons
• Education tuition assistance and regular professional development and training
• Organized team outings which include KTV nights, BBQ dinners and sightseeing tours!
Please send us your CV, scanned degree and passport. Please refer to this posting by adding
MIK to the subject line when applying.
Due to the large volumes of people applying, only successful applicants will be notified. All
documentation is kept strictly confidential.
Feel free to learn more about our school and positions by visiting our website.
We recognize that moving and working in a different country can be daunting which is why we
have dedicated our resources to ensure that you have a Foreign Human Resources Manager
(very rare in other schools) and a Visa Officer to assist our teachers.