Bachelor or Masters. Plus TEFL or TESOL or CELTAFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , We also require German Language Teachers
Details: Brainworks -Total is a unique group of K-12 integrated schools
We are a registered Cambridge School with PASCH accreditation and ISO 9001 and
ISO 14001 certification.
Our focus is on providing Myanmar children with a high-quality education for a very
reasonable and affordable cost. In the fourteen years since our founding, Brainworks-
Total Group of Schools has worked extensively supporting the local community in
Yangon. All main subjects are conducted in English. Our teachers focus on experiential
learning with high academic standards. Our classrooms have interactive digital learning
We believe in reflective, student-centered teaching and our instructors and teachers work
collaboratively at all levels to continuously evaluate and improve student learning.
• We offer single academic year Employment agreements but are very focused on giving
our students certainty and continuity and preference are given to applicants who are
prepared to commit to 2 consecutive agreements.
• Our salary year is from 1st week of June to 30th April.
• Our teacher-working year runs from June 1st through to the eve of Thingyan in early
• April of the following year.
• For those that complete a single academic year contract and are offered and accept a
second-year contract, we offer a one-month paid holiday for the month of May.
• Paid public and term holidays.
• Paid flight costs to and from Myanmar on full completion of contract from Bangkok.
• Excellent teacher/student class ratios.
• High-quality apartment fully furnished.
• Free basic housekeeping
• We cover all initial and bi-monthly visa renewal costs.
• Free daily nutritional school lunches.
• We cover all local work related transportation costs.
• Basic simple medical coverage.
• Ongoing educational professional development training and opportunities.
1. Be a Native English Speaker
2. You must hold a recognised university degree.
3. You must hold a University qualification plus a TEFL or TESOL or CELTA or have an
accredited endorsement on your teaching license.
4. All positions require at least one full year’s practical leading and teaching classroom
5. Have experience living abroad (preferably 1 year or more) in a developing country and
a solid sense of adventure.
Salary and Benefits
US$1600- $2000 per month
Location: Yangon, Myanmar,