MA/ BA/ TESOL TEFLFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , University , University , Native English Teachers Required Oman&Saudi Arabia Salary:
Native English Teachers Required For Riyadh & Dammam Saudi Arabia
Job description: The candidates will be teaching English to students of the
Nationality: Native English Speakers from Canada, The USA, UK, Australia, Ireland or South
Gender: 50 Males and 50 Females.
Qualification: BA or MA in English Language/Literature, Applied Linguistics or BA OR MA in any subject
essential. CELTA, DELTA, TEFL or equivalent Teaching Qualification.
Years of Experience: Minimum 2- 3 years of experience.
Location of position: Riyadh, Dammam
Ages of students: Adult.
Salary: Based on experience and qualifications. Salary range ( $2600-$4000)
Benefits: Housing furnished, transportation, vacation for one month after completing the contract, Round-
flight tickets, end of service and medical Insurance.
work visa provided
Length of contract: One year contract.
English Language Teachers for Colleges, the Sultanate of Oman, Starting First Semester of Academic Year 2018-2019
English Language Teachers
Start Date: The first semester of academic year 2018-2019.
Interviews will be held in the next 4-6 weeks.
Place of work: Government Colleges in various cities, the Sultanate of Oman.
Duties and responsibilities:
Teaching English and assessing college students.
Working days: 5 Days a week, Sunday to Thursday.
Compessation and Benefits – Tax Free
Monthly compensation packages as follows:
• Salary: Up to OMR 1000 depending on the teacher’s degree and teaching experience.
• Allowances ranging from OMR 340 to OMR 500 as follows:
Other Yearly Benefits:
• Health Insurance for the teacher.
• Air travel and visa for the teacher.
• End of contract gratuity.
• Annual paid leave: Approximately 56 days
BA or B.Ed. in Applied Linguistics/ ELT/ English, and any field relevant to teaching English Language
• or MA/ M.Ed./ PhD in Applied Linguistics/ English/ TEFL/ TESOL
• 2 years post degree experience teaching English Language in a university or college • Native English Speakers from the US, Canada, Britain, Ireland, Scotland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or any other country considered to have Native English language
Certificate/ diploma in TEFL/ TESOL/ EFL/ ESL/ CELTA, etc.