GTYPS Bilingual Division
Bachelor and TEFLFields of Expertise:
Elementary , Kindergarten ,
Details: About the role:
• Full time commencing on as soon as possible and no later than 1st March 2018 at the start
of semester two.
• 18-month work contract with a competitive salary and good benefits including visa costs,
housing, flights, health insurance and a relocation payment.
• Each class of 22 students has a full time teaching assistant.
• Good balance between class contact and administration time. Typically: 8 x English, 3 x
Science, 1 x Art and 3 x support lessons. Each session is 45minutes in length. School hours are
7.45am to 4.30pm - Monday to Thursday, 7.45am to 3.30pm - Friday.
The ideal person will have experience of:
• Teaching KS1 students
• Planning lessons using the Cambridge English Curriculum or the UK National Curriculum.
• Teaching ESL students and promoting language skills