Bachelor’s degree or aboveFields of Expertise:
Elementary , Middle School, Fine Art Salary:
Start from August, 2019
Full Time Position in Primary or Secondary School
$55,000 to $70,000 per year
Beijing Kaiwen Academy (KWA),founded in 2016 and administrated by Tsinghua University High School (No. 1 University in China), is a private international school that provides first-class dual-lingual education from K-12.
A Art Teacher at Kaiwen Academy works with students from grades 1 to 12, supporting their development in music.
Brief Job Descriptions:
• Be passionate about teaching and able to motivate learners to reach their full potential;
• Teach the assigned subject in multiple classes for Grades 1-12.When possible, the school will attempt to assign teachers to specific school levels i.e. 1-5 for Primary School, 6-8 for Middle School, 9-12 for High school;
• Teach up to 25 classes per week;
• Lead or assist in an Enrichment Program course of up to 3 hours per week;
• Teach knowledge and skills in art, including drawing, painting, 3d materials, and art history.
• Enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
• At least 5 years full-time teaching experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Qualified teacher status with full credentials/ certifications.
• Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator.
• Team work spirit.
Desirable but not essential:
• International working experience.
• Bilingual environment experience.
• Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in the assigned teaching area.
Remuneration & Benefits:
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
• Base yearly salary with performance bonus
• Western and Local Festivals Subsidy
• Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
• Relocation fee
• Visa fees
• On campus lodging
• Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
• Plane tickets
• Meals: 3 meals free for school days,Foods are organic.
• Education for dependents
• Tuition fee for preschool dependents
• Personal Development Subsidy
We are PROUD to Offer
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities,including Gym,swimming pool,Golf Course and Tennis Court,etc.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.