Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Native English speaking Salary:
We are a unique online English tutoring company which offers Breadies (our jargon for students)
high-quality English as a Foreign Language courses based on the Cambridge English standards.
We are looking for fun, passionate and energetic teachers to join our friendly team of Buddies
jargon for teachers). We provide 25-30 min 1-on-1 full English immersion courses on our
online teaching platform.
If you are an outgoing and creative individual then we are the right school for you!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full training with ongoing support, potential for contract within 4 days
- Fixed contracted hours - get paid whether you teach or not, or
- Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle
- Rolling contracts to suit your needs.
- Unlimited teaching hours (minimum 5 per week).
- Teaching hours (Chinese Time): Monday-Friday - 3pm-10pm; Saturday-Sunday - 9am-10pm
- Social and support network systems – we believe there are no silly questions!
- Prop starter pack for all contracted Buddies - to boost the fun factor in sessions
- UK based management team made up of experienced teachers
- Native English speaker (non-native teachers with outstanding pronunciation and spoken ability
will also be considered).
- 1+ years’ experience working with children.
- Internet download speed of 20 mbps or more.
- Up to £12.50/hour
- Bonuses - successful taster session £20 each, monthly awards from £20-£50
- Flexible hours - work at a time that suits you.
- Continuous professional development - weekly Buddy seminars, online Cambridge teacher
development courses and one-to-one feedback sessions.
- Chance for progression within the company - we are always on the lookout for new talent to
us develop our company.
- Perk Box – discounted gym memberships, train fares, mobile plans, free phone insurance, Apple
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLICATION:
- Contact details.
- Copy of some sort of photographic ID (passport, driver’s license or similar).
- Written self-intro (100-200 words).
- Introductory video (1-2 mins) aimed at your potential future students.
- Copies of certifications (if applicable).