TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or equivalentFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , High School , Science , Salary:
Newcastle English Institute (NEI) is an institution based in Jakarta, Indonesia that specialises in the provision of English conversation lessons conducted by native English-speaking teachers to schools and education institutions alike. We offer attractive packages and have been voted as the best and most professional English Language Training (ELT) company to work for.
We have a reputation for recruiting the best people and on the other hand we also provide a good compensation package. NEI is spearheaded by a veteran educator in Indonesia; an education management consultant with decades of experience who has helped countless number of schools achieve their teaching excellence and the assembler of the national curriculum for Indonesia ministry of education.
We are always receiving applications all year round. The job will mainly be in and around Jakarta with the same qualifications and benefits (For full time). There are full time and part time jobs available.
• Native English speaker and citizen from United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, and New Zealand.
• 23-55 years old
• Minimum of 3 years teaching experience proven with reference letters.
• ESL Teaching Certificate (CELTA, TESL/TESOL, DELTA, TEFL, or equivalent), sponsorship may be eligible to candidates, reviewed on a case by case basis.
• Bachelor’s or Master degree in an English Language discipline is an advantage and may exempt the teaching certificate requirement.
• Education certificates and transcripts
• Agree to a criminal background checks
• Healthy, free from diseases and drug abuse.
• Committed (Ready to work under a minimum of 10 month contract)
• Professional attitude (Discipline/punctuality, attire, communication)
• Genuine interest in teaching
• Adaptable, cooperative, sociable, and energetic
• Culturally sensitive
1. Competitive Salary
Our salary is typically higher and unlike many other institutions, we guarantee prompt salary payment. The salary of our longest teachers is equivalent to managerial position in banks, with half the working period.
2. Accommodation allowance
On top of salary, we also provide monthly housing & transport allowance that is enough to afford a full-furnished apartment in prime locations. We have a team to help facilitate your relocation.
3. Clear performance evaluation
This will give you a clear expectation of annual salary increment and performance bonus tabulation.
4. Various bonus opportunities
Upon the completion of an academic year, a minimum of one-month salary will be given as bonus. A variety of other bonuses are offered.
5. Travel opportunity
Want to explore the beautiful country? We offer opportunities to be placed in different areas in Indonesia.
Approximately 20 days of paid holiday (December and January) + 13 observed Indonesian public holidays.
7. Unique career progression scheme
We want to give you a space to grow. We have pioneered a unique scheme to progress your career as an educator.
8. Sponsorship for further study
Possess every qualification but not the ESL teaching certificate? Don’t worry, we believe in developing people. That is why we will consider sponsoring your certification and trainings if you pass our selection process.
9. Company-sponsored working permits
Work without worry by getting all the necessary legal working permits sponsored by the company!
10. Self-Development opportunities (Classroom observations)
To help you become a better educator, we do 4 classroom observations in a year.
11. Extra compensation for KITAP (Permanent Residence) holders
If you have possessed a KITAP, we offer extra to your compensation package.
Great personality wins over experience or background since we have training programs designed to develop the skills where our teachers are lacking as an educator.
Please send your CV, References, certificates, recent photograph and police check certificate (if you already have one)