Bachelor DegreeFields of Expertise:
Details: See the World While getting Paid!
Join our Government Sponsored Teaching Program in Central China TODAY!
INVEST! WORK! PLAY!
About Talent Way:
Talent Way was founded to respond directly to the Chinese Central Government’s directives on improving the laws, regulations, management and safety of all foreign teachers in China. Under the expert guidance of the Anhui Provincial Administration of Foreign Expert Affairs, Talent Way is aim to promote internationalization in Anhui’s local communities by helping to improve foreign language education and developing international exchange at the community level.
Talent Way is currently seeking TEFL/TESOL teachers to teach English in Primary, Middle, and Senior Schools, in Anhui Province, Central China.
Candidates are requested to choose their preferred age ranges, we will do our utmost to ensure candidates are happy with their placement school / institution.
Job Description for Teachers:
Class size: 30~36 students each class.
23 academic hours per week
September/October start -June/July finish (contract length 10months, optional extension)
• To conduct English classes
• To prepare teaching materials for English language education.
• To assist with activities related to English language education and other extracurricular activities.
• To demonstrate a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
Benefits of Joining us:
Monthly Salary: 12500 RMB
Flight Allowance: 7000 RMB
Visa: Z Visa
Health Insurance: Free
Vacation: 15 days
Mandarin Lessons: Bi Weekly
Onboarding & Training: 1 week in Hefei (the Capital of Anhui Province)
Besides : Attend free cultural and social events, enjoy the ability to travel to many exotic locations, build transferable skills you can take to any job, build friendship around the world, gain the ability to adapt to a new environment and culture, obtain the opportunity to learn a new language, and international work experience, and make your life remarkable!
There is so much to experience when you are abroad. Our program will help you make your life in China enjoyable and secured.
We are warmly welcome you to apply to ATE (Anhui Teaching Exchange) program, if you
1. Are a passport holder from: the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa (due to visa regulations)
2. Have a bachelor degree from those countries above and at least 2 years related experience with reference letter ( can be waived from TEFL certificate) or,
3. Have a bachelor degree from those countries above and with TEFL certificate (no work experience required) or,
4. Have a bachelor degree from those countries above majored in education, language, or teaching field (work experience and TEFL certificate both can be waived).