Fields of Expertise:
ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Salary:
Nanjing Eternal Sea Kindergarten, as an IB PYP candidate school, has been one of the most famous and widely acclaimed kindergartens in Nanjing. We welcome children from 2 to 6 years old. With the combination of Montessori system and IB curriculum, the inquiring and challenging environment, we aim to cultivate all students to be life-long learners and responsible global citizens. The kindergarten is rich in both hardware and software, equipped with great education and conservation facilities. As a homeroom teacher, you will teach a class of 20-26 children with the help of three assistant teachers. Daily work includes teaching, class preparation and cooperation with the PYP group. Besides reasonable salary and other benefits, you will receive ongoing training and attend professional development workshops organized by school, IBO and local Department of Education.
The kindergarten is located in Nanjing, the capital city of Jiangsu Province, China. As the former capital of six dynasties, the city prides itself on a rich historical atmosphere. It is the political, economic and cultural center of southern China, with easy access to cities like Beijing(4 hour), Shanghai(1 hour), Hangzhou(2 hour) etc. It’s also famous for its rich educational resources, with 12 top universities in China. The kindergarten is sited in a quiet neighborhood in the university town, with shopping malls, gym, supermarket, park, restaurants and bars in walking distance. This area is also equipped with clinics, a renowned hospital and top local and international schools.
School’s Address: No. 8 Huitong Road, Qixia District, Nanjing, China
1) Native English speaker
Due to visa and work permit policies in China for English teaching positions, we can only accept citizens of UK, USA, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa.
2) Bachelor’s degree or above
3) Early Year Education, Linguistics, or Arts background preferred
4) Enthusiastic and flexible work attitude
5) Minimum 2 years of teaching experience
6) IB-PYP Certificate with working experience in IB World School preferred
1) Negotiable and reasonable salary depending on experience, qualification and length of employment
2) Public Holidays + Paid one month’s vacation
3) Monthly accommodation reimbursement
4) Round-trip air travel reimbursement
6) contract completion bonus
7) settling-in allowance
8) Ongoing training and professional development workshops (with IB Certificate)
9) Career development opportunities
10) Assistance in obtaining all the necessary documents: work permit, FEC, residence permit
Please feel free to contact us via Skype or Serious Teachers for more detailed information about the job and the school.