Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Science , Math/Physics , Homeroom, Literature, Biology, Chemistry, Music Salary:
BEIJING - LIMAI Chinese American International School is recruiting.
Joining date by 20th FEBRUARY 2019
- 1 Kindergarten to Grade 4 Music teacher.
- 2 High School American Literature/Homeroom teachers.
- 1 High School Biology/Chemistry/Homeroom teacher.
- 1 High School Calculus/Physics/Homeroom teacher.
- Native English speaker: USA, CANADA, UK, IRELAND, AUSTRALIA or SOUTH AFRICA.
- BA in Education/Teaching or BA with at least 4years teaching experience post graduating from Bachelor’s degree. - BA in Computer science with web design experience.
- TEFL/TESOL certificate is mandatory.
- The applicants should be on work visa OR if candidate not under Chinese work visa all documents need to be legalized and criminal background report verified from Chinese embassy country of origin.
- Release+cancellation letters and work permit card from previous employers if candidates are already working in China. The position indicated on the candidate’ work permit card should be “ TEACHER” to facilitate the visa transfer.
- Contract length: 2 years renewable by mutual consent.
- Competitive salaries from 21K based on qualifications, experience and a demo class are considered for each candidate.
- 20 students per class and 25 teaching classes/week.
- End of year bonus up to 12K when the contract finished after 1 year.
- US pedagogic materials provided.
- Comprehensive training program with follow-up training and regular workshops to develop teacher’ skills.
- International medical insurance.
- Monthly school benefits
- Free breakfast and diner
- Free internet
- Work visa and Resident Permit