Bachelor’s DegreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Salary:
Teach English to students in public schools in Vinh Phuc province, Vietnam. The schools are approximately 45 Kms from Hanoi, Vietnam. All of the teaching materials and curriculum will be provided.
● Native English speaker from the US, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland. You must hold the passport of one of these countries (government requirements) or a permanent, unrestricted right to live and work in these countries (like the US green card, Canadian Permanent residence card, British Indefinite right to remain card etc)
● Bachelor’s degree required
● TESOL/CELTA/TEFL or a certification qualifying you as a teacher
● Highly motivated, proactive with a positive attitude
Age Group of students:
Primary, secondary and high school students
● Salary of 2400$ for a 3 month duration of contract
● Accommodation in hotel or apartment allowance (7,000,000 Vietnamese Dong per month) given or paid monthly or absent from work and grading/marking is completed on time.
● Bike or motorbike allowance (3,000,000 Vietnamese Dong per month)
● Insurance 1,500,000 Vietnamese Dong
● Visa, travel, flight allowance assistance
● There will be a person to assist you the moment you land in the country
Please apply by emailing your resume.