Bachelor’s degree in education/subjectFields of Expertise:
Elementary , Salary:
• Must be certified and have a bachelor degree in Elementary Education or closely related.
• Responsible for teaching English Language, writing and literacy, art, science and math to classes of up to 22 students
• Two or more years of experience
• International experience desired but not required
• Able to work well with team
• Teachers must maintain grades, parent contacts, running records, behavior management for the class and meet with administration and parents regarding individual students
• Implement the curriculum by designing effective and creative lessons and assessments to ensure students’ education is at an internationally competitive level
• Solid standards based instruction, lesson planning, strong classroom management skills and organization required
• Collaborate with colleagues and willing to work in a professional, academic environment.
• Able to incorporate technology in classroom instruction
• Should be flexible and love kids.