Bachelors Degree (any subject)Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , Curriculum Developer , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Salary:
AMERLISH is an American style English Center located in Beijing China. We have been in operation since 2014, and have seen tremendous success. We teach with neutral American accents in an immersive environment, using our own proprietary curriculum based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards. Our goal is to create a strong foundation of English for our young learners, which will provide them with many opportunities to expand and grow.
- SALARY ranging from 16,000-23,000 yuan per month depending on
- Free AIRFARE to China.
- Two weeks hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China.
- Enrollment in a TESOL program for uncertified applicants. Costs
reimbursed following completion of the program.
- Sponsored work Z-VISA.
- HEALTH INSURANCE.
- GYM membership.
- Time off for Chinese holidays, along with 7-10 days PAID VACATION TIME.
- Employee performance BONUSES.
The duties and responsibilities for an ESL instructor will include the following:
- Teach students ranging from ages 3-12, based on current student
- Prepare lesson plans for classes according to Amerlish curriculum.
- Grade tests, correct homework, and provide timely feedback to parents
about their student’s performance.
- Assist marketing in the enrollment of potential students by teaching demo
- Participate in seasonal culture parties and activities for Amerlish students.
- Proficient English speaker with a neutral American accent.
- Graduate with a bachelor’s degree or higher (any subject).
- TESOL certification and teaching experience preferred.