Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , University , Salary:
URGENTLY Required EFL Teachers (Native Speakers)
Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
Hawthorn Muscat English Language Centre is hiring native English speakers to work as EFL Teachers to be assigned to work for our client, the Military Technological College (MTC) located in Muscat, Sultanate of Oman. The post duration is from 7th April up to 25th July 2019.
1. A Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in English, TESOL, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience teaching English in tertiary level
2. Age between 27 – 58 years old
Initially the candidates should provide the following documents:
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae providing career history, qualifications, experience, and personal details of the candidate (Marital Status, number of dependents, Date of Birth, health issues)
• Scanned copies of qualifications, experience testimonials or reference letters, current passport and passport-sized colored photo.
These available posts will be to teach English in a Foundation Program. Teaching hours will be 24 hours a week. Working hours will be from 7 AM to 2 PM (Sunday-Thursday), Fridays and Saturdays are non-working days.
1. Monthly Tax Free Basic Salary of 1250 Omani Riyals (OMR).
(1 Omani Riyal = approx. 2.56 USD)
2. Monthly Transportation allowance of 100 OMR.
3. Free furnished, air-conditioned, single room studio on the Military Technological College campus.
4. One-way economy ticket for staff to join duties and one-way economy ticket back to country of origin at the end of the contract.
5. Medical coverage in the approved clinics and hospitals within Oman.
6. Workplace Accident Insurance
Hawthorn Muscat ELC