Bachelor’s degreeFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Salary:
TAL Education Group
Tomorrow Advancing Life (NYSE: TAL) is a leading education and technology enterprise in China, which holds close the core development goals of being technology-driven, talent-centered, and quality-focused. Since its establishment, TAL is committed to integrating technologies and the Internet into education, to deliver a better study experience for children.
TAL continuously strives to promote educational progress through cutting-edge technologies. TAL has may sub-brands and 2.3 million students in 42 cities all over China, with more than 18 million students partaking in their quality online education resources.
Our current opportunity is based in Beijing, China from Amazing English, English division of Xueersi Online School, a subsidiary of TAL Education Group. Xueersi Online School provides one to many online live lessons to students aged from 4-12. We have advanced teaching equipment and curriculum groups to develop amazing learning experience for our students. We are looking for someone who could:
- Relocate to Beijing China
- Work as a full-time teacher (40 hrs. per week include maximum teaching hrs 25)
- Efficiently accomplish both training session and preparation work and be able to deliver live lessons in professional studios alone
- Conduct fun, interactive, and dynamic classes.
- Accomplishing other teaching related tasks that may be assigned by the supervisor
- To learn and practice the use of live class related equipment under trainer’s assistance
Compensation and Benefits:
Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Competitive monthly salary of CNY 23, 900 - 25, 900 (3, 500 USD to 3, 800 USD)
- KPI bonus CNY 2, 000 (300 USD) per month
- Yearly bonus 10, 000 CNY (contract completion bonus 1, 500 USD)
- Sponsored work visa
- Social insurance; Free annual health check
- Sponsored social and team outings
- 11 national holidays；5 days paid annual leave；Paid sick leave
- Free afternoon fruits, snacks and working dinner
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL, TESOL, CELTA, DELTA or other qualified teaching certificate
- Detailed understanding of teaching language and performance
- Excellent communication skills; confidence in presenting story to children aged from 4-12