Must be EU Citizen or have EU Work Permit to apply!Required Degrees:
TEFL, CELTA, MAFields of Expertise:
ESL to Children , Salary:
Required Degrees: TEFL, CELTA, MA
Fields of Expertise: ESL to Children
Salary: Salary Negotiable
English language teacher for young and very young learners (Native English speaker)
Information about the position
The city of Sierpc is located in the middle of Poland (120 km from Warsaw, 80 km from Toruń, 260 km from the Baltic seaside – 2,5 h). The city has one of the largest and most beautiful open-air museums in Poland called ”Museum of the Mazovian Countryside”. Poland is located in the middle of Europe, and is an ideal starting point for exploring Europe.
The bilingual, new kindergarten „Happy Academy” in Sierpc, Poland, is currently recruiting for the position of a Native Level Speaker to start from the 1st of September 2021 for a 1 year contract or longer. We invite you to arrive around August 20th – 25th to get to know the town and to acclimatize.
Job description, information about the position
Are you a dynamic, reliable and experienced Native English speaker, enthusiastic about teaching young and very young learners, who likes children and is seeking a stable job? Then we are in search for you! We are seeking a dynamic, well-motivated teacher who takes initiative.
-teaching in groups and one-to-one, up to 40hrs/week
-teaching adults, teens and children occasionally
- teaching English young and very young learners at kindergarten
- preparing lesson plans, choosing the curriculum
- reporting the progress of students
- attending weekly staff meetings
- friendly and pleasant work environment – a person will be assigned to support you
- stable income throughout the whole year – fixed contract with a stable salary and conditions for the whole period of your stay. Possibility of an additional source of income in the form of tutoring after work.
- professional and personal development – interesting career system if you want to grow professionally and become more engaged into the management of the school
- Accommodation in a new, large apartment in the immediate vicinity of the kindergarten
- The option of using a company car at the weekends
- Great opportunity to gain experience in teaching young and very young learners (2, 5-7 year olds)
Are you interested in seeing how our school looks and works?
full-time (trade licence, TPP)
SUMMER JOBS 2020
A competitive salary, and we provide 3 free meals a day,
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree)
TEFL/TESOL/CELTA/DELTA or other international certifications proving your pedagogical skills
Native English speaker
Is the position suitable for a fresh graduate?
Yes (experience in working with children in kindergarten is welcome)
Personality pre-requisites, additional requirements
Educational abilities and experience with teaching.
Positive attitude towards working with kids.
Open-minded approach to new teaching methods.
An active approach to work and contribution to the teaching process in terms of new ideas.
Patience, and a responsible approach to ones duties.