Fields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , ESL to Children , Science , Salary:
Position: ESL Language Teacher
Teaching Grade: Junior High School: Grades 7-9
Location : Sanya, Hainan Province, China
Position Type Full-time Salary 180K-250K RMB/year
Duties & Responsbilities
1. Responsible for planning and delivering lessons to a range of classes operated by the school;
2. Grade work, provide timely, appropriate feedback, and record student progress and development;
3. Attend English Activities held in and out of school such as English Day, English Outdoor Activities, English Competition, and English Class Assessment;
4. Participate in departmental meetings, parent meetings, and school activities;
5. Assist with oral English training and the communication of English teaching methods;
6. Attend monthly meetings, provide feedback, and report on the relevant teaching practices of ELS classes.
• Salary: 180K-250K per year (pre-tax), based on educational level, years of experience and actual teaching schedule;
• Base Salary: 180K per year; Merit Pay: 10K-30K pre year (Based on actual job performance). The base salary and merit pay will be paid according to job performance;
• Travel Allowance for Family Visits: International round-trip ticket (economy class) is subsidized once a year (work location to home country);
• Medical and Insurance Coverage: the school will organize physical examination once a year, and purchase personal accident insurance during your tenure;
• Housing Benefit: the school will provide living apartment housing security;
• Transportation Benefits: shuttle service or transportation allowance provided;
• Other Benefits: paid summer and winter vacation, Chinese holidays, Christmas holidays and other holiday benefits, legal visa application in host country and China, free personal career promotion training, etc.
• Contract is for the 2020-2021 school year. To be renewed at the end of the school year based upon job performance.
Native English speaker;
Bachelor Degree minimally, (Education, Linguistics majors preferred).;
Age: 23-60, physically and psychologically healthy, more than 1-year working experience in the relevant field;
English teaching qualification certificate; No criminal evidence within last 6 months;
Applicants who love teaching, have a rich teaching experience, possess strong language expression ability, possess strong organizational skills, demonstrate the ability to stimulate and motivate students, and possess the natural ability to connect with students.
• Teaching abroad gives you an international perspective, a global network of resources and long-term professional skills that will be beneficial throughout your career. What’s more, your long-term overseas working trip will be an unforgettable experience in your lifetime!
• Improve personal professional skills and have cross-cultural working experience. Become a global citizen, have the opportunity to learn a second language, and gain high income.
• Classes begin the end of August. Given the current state of affairs, if necessary, classes could begin online at the end of August and shift to in person studies in January 2021.
• If there are accompanying family members, we will recommend jobs for spouses, school placement for children and other living facilities. Accompanying family members are also required to provide proof of criminal innocence and relevant health certificates.
Contact Info: Send your resume to CAOCapstoneAmerica
Introduction to Working City
Sanya, located in Hainan province, China, is a beautiful city with profound cultural heritage. Sanya is a city of innovation and great potential.
Sanya has a superior environment and natural beauty. Sanya is located on the 18th degree north latitude tourist gold line, backed by the Wuzhishan mountain, facing the South China Sea. It is the only city in China with both tropical rain forest and tropical ocean scenery. Sanya has an annual average temperature of 25.7℃, forest coverage rate of 69%, excellent air quality rate of 99%, sea water transparency of -16 meters, and unique ecological environment. It is not only one of the most popular tourist destinations in China, but also listed by The New York Times as one of the world’s 50 most Desirable places to visit in 2017. Sanya is located in the southernmost part of Hainan Island. It is like summer in the four seasons, with no frost nor snow in three winters and flowers in full blossom all the year round. It is known as the ”Hawaii of the East”. There is always sunshine, sea water, beach, air, forest animals, hot springs, caves, customs and idyllic and other advantaged tourism resources, and there lies the magnificent landscape consisting of a mountain, city, sand, sea, port natural combination of the unique landscape. The mountains are green everywhere.