bachelor’s degree or aboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Curriculum Developer , High School , Science , Math/Physics , US K-12 Social Studies Salary:
FUNDAY is a private language learning institute based in Taipei, Taiwan, providing both offline and online classes in English to customers of all ages. At present, we have over 7,000 members on our platform with different proficiency levels. We are also the second largest online teaching platform in Taiwan.
FUNDAY has invested many years in looking into the needs of English training for both academia and domestic industries. We design our curriculum in accordance with the teaching methods and training courses of the foreign language and linguistic departments of prestigious universities, at home and abroad.
As we are about the launch our new K-12 curriculum to accommodate middle school students between 12-15 in face-to-face classrooms, we are recruiting international teachers with native-level proficiency to instruct K-12 courses in a array of subjects including Science, English, Math and Social Studies. Please refer to the criteria for candidate eligibility listed below:
1. A degree from English-taught bachelor’s programs as minimum education requirement
2. A proof of no criminal record in home country for the past 3 years
3. More than 3 years of work experience in teaching ESL students the aforementioned subjects and curriculum writing (experience with K-12 programs are a plus)
Main job responsibilities are listed as follows:
1. Deliver face-to-face classes in full English to middle school students (6~12 students/class)
2. Teach a minimum of 50 hours on a monthly basis; monthly work schedule will be arranged accordingly
3. Design course curriculum and syllabus, grade student homework, and demonstrate lessons to student parents
Compensation and benefits include 8 rest days per month, public healthcare coverage and irregular bonuses paid to employees based on personal performance.
If you are interested in applying for the posted position, don’t hesitate to contact us.