BAFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Salary:
Looking for a Native-English Teacher! - Yangpyeong in Gyunggido, Korea
LEE 어학원(YBM ECC Yangpyeong Campus)
Contact: Tina Lee
Looking for Native-English teachers for my school.
It’s a private English School in Yangpyeong(Gyeonggi-do) approximately 40 mins from Seoul. There’s a bus and subway from Seoul. It’s a beautiful area with blue sky, mountains, lots of delicious restaurants and many summer and winter activities.
1. Be a Native English speaker
2. Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
3. Hold a minimum Bachelor Degree from a University from one of the above countries
4. Have a clean national criminal record and health check-up with Apostle
1. Teaching hour : 25~30 hours for a week(M-F)
(can be less or more; but if more working hours, you will get overtime)
2. Teaching Schedule: 13:30~19:30(flexible)(adult classes in the morning:10/11am)
3. Average class size: 1-8 students in a classroom (up to 10)
4. Teaching level: Kindergarten (5-7) and Elementary students (8~13)/Korean age. Mostly Elementary kids
5. Salary: Approximately 2.3~2.7 million WON (depends on experience and educational background)
-> Severance pay (after a full year): one month salary
6. Vacation: 2 weeks paid vacation and National Holidays.
7. Start: in December 1st
8. Housing: will be provided with the basic stuff.
9. Benefits: housing, Severance payment (One month salary), Health Insurance, National Pension, 10days paid vacation.
Any question or details, please e-mail or call me. Feel free to ask any questions.
* Please send me your resume and recent photo. (include a separate photo as well)
I will contact with you ASAP Thank you!