ABOUT BRIGHT SCHOLAR EDUCATION GROUP
Bright Scholar Education Group (formerly Country Garden Education Group) is one of
the largest education groups in China. Bright Scholar operates in 8 provinces and the 2
municipalities of Beijing and Shanghai. It covers a diverse portfolio of business areas
including K-12 international and bilingual education, training education and education
technology. Currently, Bright Scholar employs over 6,000 domestic and international staff
and caters to more than 30,000 students. Bright Scholar international schools offer
numerous international curricula including IB (PYP, MYP and DP), Cambridge IGCSE
and A-levels, AP Program, and IFY. OPENINGS
Bright Scholar is currently recruiting kindergarten teachers
for the 2017 school
term. These positions are suitable for positive, patient, caring and self-managing
individuals with excellent interpersonal skills and a keen interest in early childhood
Positions are open in the following provinces:
• Anhui COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
• KG Salary range: 14,000-18,000RMB/month
• Paid working visa, residence permit and medical check-up fees
• Accommodation: Furnished apartment or housing allowance
• Food: 3 free meals a day provided
• Flight allowance: 8,000-12,000RMB
• Airport pickup
• Comprehensive medical and accident insurance
• Paid summer and/-or winter holidays
• Paid national holidays QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree or higher (Education preferred)
• TEFL/TESOL certification minimum (CELTA/DELTA/PGCE/QTS preferred)
• Experience working with early childhood students, with PYP curriculum familiarity
• Have an understanding and ability to teach pupils of all abilities
• Must be able to obtain a cleared background check PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Teach kindergarten class, plan lesson activities and prepare materials based on the
• Observe and evaluate children's performance, behavior, social development, and
• Instruct students individually and in groups, adapting teaching methods to meet
students' varying needs and interests.
• Establish and enforce rules for behavior, and policies and procedures to maintain order
• Provide a variety of materials and resources for children to explore, manipulate, and
use, both in learning activities and in imaginative play.
• Organize and lead activities designed to promote physical, mental, and social
development such as games, arts and crafts, music, and storytelling.
• Confer with parents, teachers, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral or
• Administer standardized ability and achievement tests, and interpret results to
determine children's developmental levels and needs.
• Plan and supervise class projects, field trips, visits by guests, or other experiential
activities, and guide students in learning from those activities.
• Respect, appreciate and understand differences in learning and school culture.
• Participate in a culture of professional learning.
• Be accountable and a positive advocate for all management decisions.
• Attend staff meetings, workdays and professional development activities as assigned or
• Perform additional duties as assigned by the Principal or Head of Department. WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Website: www.brightscholar.com NOTE
Bright Scholar Education Group is not an agency and only recruits for their own K-12
schools and learning centers. Additional positions other than those advertised above may
also be currently open. Please contact us if you have queries or would like to know more.