Fields of Expertise:
Nursery , Kindergarten ,
Details: GEMS Academy Alexandria is a thriving, fast-growing and well established school based
in the coastal city of Alexandria, Egypt. We are currently seeking teachers with real
enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our young learners. We are committed to
safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to
undergo child protection screening.
GEMS Academy Alexandria has a British and French Division which currently provides
education to 500 children. We are also part of the GEMS Global Network of Schools.
We currently have the following position available:
• EYFS Teachers
This is a full time post for the Academic year 2017/18
The successful candidates must be:
• A holder of a TEFL Certificate
• A qualified teacher with a minimum of one year experience
• An effective communicator with the ability to inspire children
• Able to demonstrate proficiency in English, both written and spoken
• Able to work in a diplomatic and cooperative manner
• Demonstrate commitment to safeguarding children
• Able to contribute to the school’s extra curricula programme
• Available to commit to a two year contract
The interview process will involve:
• An interview with the Senior Management Team
References must be available upon of request.
As part of our employment package the successful candidate will be eligible to receive
the following benefits:
• Free accommodation
• Transportation to and from the Academy
• Annual flight allowance
• A competitive salary commensurate to your experience and qualifications
• Medical insurance
To apply please email your CV.