Make Your Mark English Language Center
Any Bachelor’s DegreeFields of Expertise:
ESL to Children , Kindergarten ,
Details: Exciting opportunity for young, hardworking qualified teachers who are looking to gain
valuable teaching experience and earn an extremely competitive salary in a small,
relaxed and modern city with a very low cost of living!
A newly opened English language school located in the small but fast developing and
modern city of Fuxin in Liaoning province is looking for 3 full-time foreign ESL teachers to
teach young kids aged from 3 to 12 years old.
We are looking for outgoing, friendly and hardworking individuals with a passion for
teaching young learners. Most of our students are currently aged between 3 and 12
years old and you will teach a maximum of 80 hours per month. We will provide full
training, course materials, resources, and a Chinese teaching assistant to help you in
class. We encourage individuality and creativity in the way lessons are delivered.
We currently have three teaching positions available and we are looking to fill these
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive starting salary of 12,000 – 15,000RMB per month based on experience.
- Fully furnished apartment located near to the school.
- Airfare reimbursement of 8000RMB plus contract completion bonus of 5000RMB and
re-signing bonus of 5000RMB.
- 10 days annual leave plus Chinese national holidays.
- Health insurance.
- Airport pick-up and ongoing welfare support.
- Full orientation, ongoing training and development.
- Full support from Western academic management.
- Free Mandarin tuition.
- Sponsored working Z visa, residence permit and Foreign Expert Certificate.
We welcome applications from:
- Native speakers from the UK, Canada, the USA, New Zealand and Australia (for visa
- Teachers holding a DELTA, CELTA, TESOL or TEFL certificate.
- Teachers holding a bachelors’ degree in any subject (must be notarized).
- Anyone who is willing to make a one year (minimum) commitment to helping our
students achieve their dreams while getting to know this amazing country.
If you are interested in joining our team, please email us and we will arrange a Skype
interview to be done at a convenient time. Please also provide copies of all available
documents e.g. passport, degree, TEFL certificate, along with a recent CV and brief
Applicants who do not meet all of the above criteria are welcome to apply, though only
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.