Bachelor of Education, Early Childhood, TESOL etcFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Summer Camps , Salary:
My name is Hae-young, Lee and I’ve been running an English language school, ONE English in Suwon, just south of Seoul for 22 years. We teach preschoolers and kindergarten students in the morning and elementary students with 10 per class in the afternoon.
Currently we are looking for 1~2 trained, experienced, dedicated native English teachers who can join us ASAP. We usually have 9 professional native teachers from USA, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa and Canada. There are a lot of teaching resource books and materials. Our courses are structured but have room for teachers’ input. ONE is an English immersion school. All our students are taught English by our excellent native English teachers. We have not only Koreans students but Indians, Russians, Japanese, Taiwanese etc.
Our full time pay starts from net 2,650,000~2,750,000 and the teaching hours are
Mon. ~ Fri. 9:50am ~ 2:00pm (3 teaching sessions + 2 breaks)
Mon., Wed., and Fri 3.00pm ~ 4:20pm, 4:30pm ~ 5:50pm, 6:00pm ~ 7.20pm
Tue. and Thu. 3:00pm ~ 7:25pm (40 minute x 9 sessions during two days)
We offer you respect + stability on top of the followings.
1) The salary is after tax. School pays income tax on behalf of our teachers.
2) Severance pay: 2 million won after completion of a 12 month contract.
3) Accommodation: One or two rooms full furnished apartment provided, within walking distance from the school.
4) Return air tickets is provided if you are not in Korea. With visa issue, we prefer to teachers who are already here in Korea.
5) 3 weeks paid holiday. Half in Summer and the rest in Winter. + All the national holidays.
6) Full medical insurance is provided. 50%:50% shared.
We aim to keep a friendly work environment while maintaining a professional environment for teaching. We are proud that all our teachers are qualified/certified/registered teachers in their home countries as a teacher. This is one of our commitment to our students and community.
Thank you very much.
Our employment contract and our job descriptions are available upon request. We are also happy to provide you with our reference from our current or ex teachers.
Mr. Hae-Young, Lee / Director