BA degree or aboveFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Nursery , Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , High School , University , Salary:
Chengdu/Suining/Mianyang/Deyang/Dazhou/Luzhou/Bazhong ,Sichuan province; Yinchuan, Ningxia province; Changsha/Yueyang, Hunan province; Suzhou/Lianyunguang/Shengze/Taizhou, Jiangsu province; Qingdao, Shangdong province; Xiamen, Fujian province; Shenzhen, Guangdong province; Changchun, Jilin province and Chongqing city etc.
Type of school:
Training Centers/Kindergaterns/Public Schools/Univerisities/International Schools
1.Monthly Salary: from 18K to 35K
2.Student age: from 3 to 18 years old
3.Size of class:The size of class depends on different schools.
Less than 15 kids in the training center;Less than 20 kids in the kindergatern;
Around 40 to 50 students in the public school;
4.Most of schools provide teaching materials
For the training center, there are two weeks paid winter holiday and no summer holiday, as well as paid public holiday; For the kindergatern and public schools, there’re one month winter holiday and two months summer holidays with less paid salary and paid public holiday; For the international school, the holiday will be the same as western countries;
6. For the training school: No more than 30 teaching hours plus 10 office hours per week and two days off every week; For the kindergatern and public schools No more than 25 teaching hours plus 15 office hours per week from Monday to Friday, teacher won’t work in the weekend. (teachers don’t have office hours in some schools)
7.Duration of each class: normally 40 minutes per class (also depends on the requirement of different schools)
9.Round trip airfare allowance (different schools have different regulations)
10.Bonus for finishing one year contract
11.Over work allowance provided according to different types of schools
1. Native speaker preferred.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above.
3. More than two years teaching Experience.
4. Active, energetic, friendly, easy-going, and enjoy working with children.
5. Passion for teaching.
6. Teachers should prepare for your CV and one to two mins self introduction video.