BatchelorsFields of Expertise:
ESL/EFL , Salary:
We teach mostly children, aged between 3 and 16 years old, but you can also choose to
adult classes and undergraduates as well if you want to have a more varied teaching
Our system is extremely effective with our own teaching materials and methods including
classroom games, reading, writing, grammar, phonics and vocabulary in every lesson.
plans are already written for you!
Qualification & Requirement
• native English speakers from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland
• under 58 years of age and in good health
• bachelor degree or above
• 2 years post graduation work experience or 120 hours TEFL/TESOL certificate
• No Criminal Record
Remuneration & Benefits
• One academic year contract (can be renewed)
• 5 working days per week at most
ONLY 20 teaching hours a week!
• Monthly Salary 10000-15000Yuan (depending on workload & experience. (extra hours
• Accommodation allowance
• Contract Completion Bonus
• Free Chinese Classes
• Paid Winter holiday (Two weeks or more)
• Paid Chinese national holidays: Mid-Autumn Festival (3 days), Chinese National Day (7
New Year (3 days), Tomb-sweeping Day (3 days), May Day (3 days) and Dragon Boat
• Free legal Work Permit & Work Visa
• Help finding an apartment
• Airport pick-up, hotel accommodation and any assistance needed.
• 24-hour daily assistance in living and work
For more information you can contact us using the email below or visit our Facebook
page for more
If you think you have what it takes to teach great students in a warm, friendly school in
(Sichuan province) China, then email your resume.
We look forward to working with you!