Xiya Education Consulting serves various Kindergartens, Elementary Schools, Middle Schools,
High Schools in China by recruiting solid teachers for them. We are seeking foreign teachers with
professional experiences and interest to teach in China.
I: Kindergarten Teacher
Location: Shanghai, China Requirement:
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• Recognized Teacher Qualification
• At least 2 years full-time teaching experience Responsibilities:
1. Work as a homeroom teacher to manage the entire classroom
2. Build up relationship with parents, write communication book, have teacher parent meeting
3. Assess children’s development, write reports for all the children in class
4. Prepare for open day activity
5. Participate in school-wide event
Contract Term: September 1, 2019 to June 30, 2022, 3 years Compensation and Benefits:
Salary: Minimum 20,909 RMB monthly before tax
Medical Insurance: Will be provided with Health Insurance by an insurance company
contracted by the School.
Airline Passage Allowance: Be entitled to a maximum amount of RMB 12,000 per
Housing allowance: 8500RMB per month
Meal Allowance: 20000RMB per year
Others: 3 Professional development opportunities per year, 7 paid sick day per year, other team
II: High school English Teacher
One of the top local Chinese Secondary School’s International Division is looking for High
School English Teacher to teach their international students who are 12-18 years old. Requirement:
• Native English-Country Speaker.
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or above), education major, or with teacher
Certificate or TEFL
1. Plan and teach lessons following the IB curricula that differentiate for individual
student needs and support students whose first language is not English.
2. Use a wide range of technologies and creative teaching styles.
3. Regularly contribute to curriculum planning and development including
interdisciplinary units of work and the development of trans-disciplinary skills.
4. Plan with colleagues to deliver effective team teaching when possible.
5.Develop assessment tasks following IB guidelines and use a wide range of
formative assessment tools.
6. Supervise IBMYP personal projects and IBDP extended essays.
7. Attend regular curriculum planning and student progress meetings.
8. Keep parents informed about student progress and attending parent meetings.
Contract Term: September 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020
Working Hour: 8am to 4pm Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary: 180,000-250,000 RMB yearly before tax.
• Bonus: One-month bonus for first contract renewal. Two months for second.
• Holiday: All the holidays stipulated by Chinese laws and regulations, Christmas
• Medical insurance: Basic medical insurance for inpatient treatment and
accidental injury insurance for teachers.
• Housing allowance: Housing provided on campus.
III: Math/Science Teacher
One of the top local Chinese Secondary School’s International Division is looking for
Math/Science Teacher to teach their international
students who are 12-18 years old. Requirement:
• Native English-Country Speaker
• Minimum BA degree with a major related to the opening.
• Being passionate with education and wanting to grow professionally Responsibilities:
1. Fulfill the standard teaching assignment.
2. Participate in the school daily work.
3. Prepare the lesson and grade the homework.
4. Design and work on lesson plans and curriculum.
Contract Term: August, 2019 to July, 2020 (renewable based on
performance) Compensation and Benefits:
• Salary: 180,000-200,000 RMB yearly before tax
• School day: 250 days
• Holiday: All the holidays stipulated by Chinese laws and regulations. Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org