BachelorFields of Expertise:
Curriculum Developer , Kindergarten , University , University , Math/Physics , maths, Chemistry Salary:
International Department of Suzhou No.1 High School of Jiangsu Province is seeking for Maths and Chemistry Teacher for Aug/Sept 2020 start
Teach Foundation Maths Teach AP Calculus(small class) Teach IFY Pure Maths
Teach A-Level Chemistry (knowledge of AQA A-Level preferred)
1. Native English speaker is preferable.
2. Bachelor degree, Master degree, Ph.D., or other advanced degree in field related to maths or chemistry.
3. Be familiar with maths or chemistry course contents, key points and difficulties of Chinese students.
4. Has more than 2 years teaching experiences. Teaching experiences of pre-university students is preferable.
5. Good communication and learning skills with outgoing and patient personality.
6. Has strong sense of responsibility and ability to work independently and in a team.
1. Execute subject teaching in accordance with overseas syllabi.
2. Prepare daily and weekly teaching plan according to syllabi and upload them to website in 2 weeks’ advance, for approval from Center Academic Principal .
3. Apart from the appointed teaching material, enrich supporting teaching material for filing, amplify test banks.
4. Make analysis of the past exam papers and guide students to prepare the exam, to ensure the overall passing rates.
5. Give regular assignments to students, mark the assignments timely and provide feedback.
6. Assess students on regular basis, keep main stakeholders regularly appraised of students’ progress.
7. Manage and motivate students to learn and improve.
8. Assist Center Academic Principal with testing and marking, audit exam results and recording.
9. Timely provide Center Academic Principal with students recent academic performance and behavior.
10. Willingness to take on additional responsibilities (including teaching of a minor selective of up to 3 lessons per week).
11. Work closely with other teacher and academic admin staff to manage the students.
12. Actively support school activities.
Remuneration packages: We offer a very attractive package which includes salary ranging from RMB22, 000/month to RMB26,000/month before tax plus housing allowance, up to RMB3,000 every month, luggage allowance up to RMB2,000 at first year and settling-in allowance up to RMB2,000 at first year. Two single air fares ( to & from China) up to RMB10,000, health insurance and paid leave (8 weeks paid leave every year for Winter and Summer holiday.)
Contracts: One year renewable
Working hours: 20 teaching hours at most every week with 8 office hours every day.
Closing date: Ongoing