Bachelors of Education/teaching certificateFields of Expertise:
Hillside Collegiate—Canadian International School, an Alberta curriculum K-6 school on beautiful
Geoje Island in South Korea, seeks the following teaching positions for the 2018-19 school year.
Hillside Collegiate is a unique new school (opened in 2016) with a focus on athletics and outdoor
• Elementary Homeroom Teacher
The ideal candidate will have:
• Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach at the primary level.
• exhibit cultural understanding and a desire to live and work in Korea.
• positive individuals who are flexible and adaptable and are committed to teaching.
• awareness of Alberta Programs of Study, and the appropriate application of performance
• willingness to work with a group of professionals to collaborate regarding curriculum,
assessment, instruction and planning.
• strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to create effective working
relationships with colleagues and students.
• Must be eligible for Alberta teacher certification
• Good starting salary
• Free Housing and utilities allowance
• Generous return flight allowance
• Medical coverage contribution
• Pension plan contribution (paid out when teacher leaves Korea)
• Severance pay (one month’s salary per year worked paid as bonus when teacher leaves
Application: Please ensure you have the following documentation is in your application:
• Resume including references
Examine all 2 ads by this employer