Bachelor Degree or above.Fields of Expertise:
Elementary , ESL to Children , Kindergarten , Science , Math/Physics , Primary Homeroom
Details: Starts in August, 2018.
A Primary Homeroom Teacher at Beijing Kaiwen Academy works with students from grades 1 to 5, supporting their development in English, Math, Science, Comprehensive Reading and other necessary areas.
Brief Job Descriptions:
• Teach up to 15 classes weekly including English, Math, Comprehensive Reading, Science, Enrichment Programs, etc.
• Collaborate with bilingual homeroom teacher to escort and supervise students during lunch and other activities, as well as send students to school bus or parents when school is over.
• Be responsible for the daily management of the class, making class policies and regulations, guaranteeing the order of the class and the good environment of the classroom.
• Enthusiasm for teaching and learning.
• Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
• At least 5 years full-time teaching experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above.
• Qualified teacher status with full credentials/ certifications.
• Optimistic, open-minded, good sense of humor, skilled communicator.
• Team work spirit.
Desirable but not essential:
• International working experience.
• Bilingual environment experience.
• Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
• Ability and desire to innovate and improve the curriculum in the assigned teaching area.
REMUNERATION & BENEFITS
The salary and benefits package will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and
experiences of the successful candidate.
· Base yearly salary with performance bonus
· Degree Subsidy & Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their family members
· Relocation fee
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging
· Housing Allowance: provided to who do not live on campus
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days, Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents
· Tuition fee for preschool dependents
· Personal Development Subsidy
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER
• A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
• A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional
• A beautiful school with excellent facilities.
• A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
• A strong community links between both International and Local staff.